27 Ekim 2017 Cuma

one more trash to the internet

Hi anyone if reads this. I do not think that anyone ever gonna see that. So why i do write here ? I do not fucking know even. To relax maybe. Or jealousy that some people actually manage to earn some money from blogs. lol. I am not ambitious about earning money on here. Well even if i did, look the fucking blog, it is not even paid host and webpage. In past when i was writing, some people were reading it acutally or at least Blogger was showing it like that. I always wanted to believe that someone really read my post. But come on I am trying to convince myself like that. For one post which i wrote in Turkish, it was seen from USA or other countries. Who am I lying to?

You know actually each time, I feel like it has been a while so lets write something for my beloved fans. So that here i am again.

Actually this time, i am going to try something new. "Interactive Post". Sounds cool right?. Okay, this is the plan. I am gonna write my instagram profile here and whoever reads this f.cking post, just send me a middle finger emoticon on DM as a secret code of this post.

My profile is Acemi159

Don't let me down guys, Please :D
Peace out!